Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market Technology Innovation By Apple, Google, Broadcom Inc., Cisco, Ericsson, HERE Technologies, Microsoft, Qualcomm, STMicroelectronics, Zebra Technologies, Septentrio
Indoor positioning and navigation system is used to navigate or locate people using lights, radio waves, magnetic fields, acoustic signals, or other sensory information. One can locate anyone via mobile or tablet. It uses various optical, radio, or even acoustic technologies to design fragmentation. They are also used to detect magnetometric information inside buildings or locations with steel structures or in iron ore mines.
Few of the major competitors currently working in indoor positioning and navigation system market are:-
Apple Inc., Broadcom, Cisco Systems, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Google, HERE, Microsoft, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Senion, STMicroelectronics, Zebra Technologies, Septentrio N.V., NovAtel Inc, insoft GmbH, Telit.
Get Free Sample PDF Of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa…
Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 10.01 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 167.82 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 42.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of IPIN devices in applications like commercial buildings, healthcare, hospitality, oil & gas, mining etc. is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Key Developments in the Industry:-
• In August 2018, Blippar announced the launch of their new location based augmented reality — Indoor Visual Positioning, using computer vision technology named Urban Visual Positioning which will transforms any indoor environment or space into an immersive AR experience by pinpointing a user’s location via computer vision and serving up relevant augmented reality content based on that location. It is a cost- effective method can be applied in any airports, shopping malls, stadium malls and supermarkets.
• In May 2017, Google announced that they are working on a service to offer detailed indoor location positioning using its Tango 3D sensing computer vision tech. They are working with Google Maps team on a service that can give devices access to very precise location information indoors.
Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market Global Analysis:-
By Component (Technology, Software Tools, Services), Deployment Mode (Cloud, On- Premisis), Application (Sales and Marketing Optimization, Customer Experience Management, Remote Monitoring, Inventory Management, Predictive Asset Analytics, Risk Management, Emergency Response Management), Vertical (Retail, Transportation, Entertainment, Hospitality, Public Buildings), Component (Software, Hardware, Services), Platform (Android, iOS ), Technology (Ultra-Wideband Technology, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Major Market Competitors/Players:
• Apple Inc.,
• Cisco Systems,
• Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson,
• Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.,
• Zebra Technologies,
• Septentrio N.V.,
• NovAtel Inc,
• insoft GmbH,
Global indoor positioning and navigation system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of indoor positioning and navigation system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Speak To Industrial Expert@ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa…
• Increasing adaption of IPIN in many industries like healthcare, logics etc. is driving the growth of this market.
• Improving service quality and functionality is also expected to drive the market.
• Increasing safety and privacy concerns is restraining the market growth.
Global Market Segmentation:
o Software Tools
By Deployment Mode
o On- Premisis
o Sales and Marketing Optimization
o Customer Experience Management
o Remote Monitoring
o Inventory Management
o Predictive Asset Analytics
o Risk Management
o Emergency Response Management
o Public Buildings
o Ultra-Wideband Technology
o Bluetooth Low Energy
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process