Partnering for personalized travel
HALF DAY EXECUTIVE BRIEFING | Friday 28 October | 08.30 – 14.00 | KPMG Office, 15 Canada Square, Canary Whalf, London, E14 5GL
The modern passenger expects a personalized experience. A half-day event organized by the official IATA magazine, Airlines International, in association with KPMG, will examine these expectations and how airlines will counter legacy processes and technology to deliver journeys tailored to the individual traveler.
The event will feature:
- Keynote sessions on the main topics affecting tomorrow’s passenger experience
- An interactive panel, Partnering for Personalized Travel
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Key findings from IATA’s Airs@t survey
This FREE event is aimed at C-Suite and director level aviation executives.
To register your interest click here.
PLEASE NOTE NUMBERS ARE LIMITED DUE TO CAPACITY AT THE VENUE. YOUR REGISTRATION IS SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SPEAKERS, CONTENT AND TIMINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- 08.30 Registration
- Chair’s introduction
Speaker: Graham Newton, Consulting Editor, IATA
- Airs@t(*) Customer Satisfaction Benchmark – Key Findings
- Speaker: Graham Newton, Consulting Editor, IATA
Airs@t is an industry-leading survey conducted by IATA. This session will reveal some of the key customer satisfaction trends, identifying the areas that passengers would like to see developed.
- IATA’s Fast Travel Initiatives
IATA’s Fast Travel initiatives are transforming the industry, putting control of the journey into the passenger’s hands and streamlining processes for greater efficiency.
- New Distribution Capability (NDC) and ONE Order– why these initiatives are so important to the customer experience
An XML-based data transmission standard, New Distribution Capability enhances the capability of communications between airlines and travel agents, providing a transparent shopping experience through all channels. One Order builds on the NDC platform. It will facilitate universal access to a customer’s information, using a common data dictionary and a single identifier.
- KMPG Data Analytics: How do you turn passenger data into meaningful offers?
- Refreshment and networking break
- Creating customer loyalty
This session, led by an airline, will look at frequent flyer programs and other carrier initiatives designed to retain the loyalty of a customer. In a fiercely-competitive market, what more can airlines do to improve the passenger experience?
- Maximising the airport footprint using self-service
With many airports operating close to or beyond the limits of their capacity, utilizing self-service initiatives will be crucial to enhancing the passenger experience going forward. This session will look at how and why an airport has implemented specific self-service solutions.
- Panel discussion: Partnering for Personalized Travel
The panel discussion will bring the various elements of the passenger journey together and look at the challenges as well as the opportunities created by the desire to collaborate. It will be an interactive session and open to questions from the audience.
- Final comments
- Networking lunch
- 14.00 Event close read more : http://tinyurl.com/jah3mjh